Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

I recently purchased the DVD version Back to the Future (its available
in England now) In the commentary it says that all Deloreans had 4
cylinder Volvo engines. Is there anyone on the list that knows anyone
associated with the film? I know some people were at the Memphis show.
It would be a good idea to get this changed before the American release,
then everyone will insist that my car is supposed to have a 4 cylinder
engine.

I don't want to start a thread discussing this, please e-mail the
parties involved, I just don't want 1,000,000 copies of a movie in the
US that provides people with yet more misinformation on the car

Joe Palatinus
Proud owner of 2 V6 Deloreans 6808 17167