holy frazzled speedo cables, batman

You wouldn't believe what I found in my speedo cable. It was becoming
unraveled INSIDE the cable.

I thought just the cable in the angle drive broke-- but nope. I pulled lower
speedo cable out to grease after installing the new angle drive and found
that I couldn't turn it. Frustrated after messing with it, I stuck some
pliars on the AD end and pulled and saw a big mess ease out of the sheath.

On top of that, the cable end of the AD is all wobbly/warped. It ain't
straight. I am thinking that based on the fact that the AD cable was too
long, it was warped by the dust cap pushing it back. But I have know idea
what happened to my lower speedo cable (it was exactly one year old, too).
I am uploading a pic to the Files section-- take a look at that mess and
tell me what you think.

-Kevin