Anyone want a DML magazine? was (The "new" DeLorean World)

Anyone want a DML magazine? was (The "new" DeLorean World)

Actually you know what would be even more exciting? If
everyone on the DML chiped in there 2 cents on either
a weird story or there project or whatever, and we put
it all together and made our own magazine out of it.
It might only be a once a year thing but it would be
pretty cool I think. More down to earth, more focased
to what we all want, which is Real Storys about real
cars and there owners. If the venue guys would like to
have a spread of "items for sale" or just advertising
we could do that too. It would be a cool project to
work on. If everyone submited one artical, or
something entertaining, or a picture, or even just a
pic of themselves with an arrow saying "this is me and
my car" that would be awesome. I think it would
anyway. And actually now that I think of it, it
intrigues me and I think I'll look into it. I have the
connections with printers, just got to do a little
footwork and see if this would work. what does
everyone else think?

Todd
Vin5386

=====