[DML] Re: The "new" DeLorean World

Yea, I've heard the same rumor. It's amazing that people still
subscribe to that "magazine". I'd much rather have a magazine that
acutally talks about issues that I want to hear, new product reviews
(products from all the vendors), upcoming events, reviews on past
events, interviews with people who have impacted the Delorean
community in one way or another (Ken, George Crane, Don S., Grady,
Wayne, Joe, the list goes on.....)
I'd like to see articles about D-Rex! Not just a blurb, but indepth
detail on some of the more crazy deloreans out there. It would be
nice if the person/company who puts this magazine out offered a way
for you to send in your own articles about events you went to,
projects you are working on, strange stories you've heard, unusual
and interesting things that have happend to you and your delorean. I
know I would submit articles! I'd love to see my name in a magazine,
and I'm sure many others here would too. Imagine a magazine where
you contributed. You can't complain about the content of the
magazine then! With so many people in the community, and so many
people active with projects, there would be plenty of information.
All that is needed is a person/company who wants to put out a new
magazine for the delorean. I could go on and on about different
ideas i've had for a new magazine.
I think Delorean World has reached its final times. Its a waste of
money, and doesn't offer anything of interest anymore. Why pay for a
leaflett full of advertisements and a crappy article here and there
about stuff you don't want to hear?

Erik
04512....now for sale for $100,000....price expected to go up $10,000
per year. Hey, if D1 can get away with it....why not me.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxx> wrote:
> Oh, come on Erik...we could use a good rant on this one! (haha)
I've even heard a wild