Re: [DML] The "new" DeLorean World

I noticed this format as well, there is even a cut and pasted Delorean on the
cover. Other than a standard discussion on clutches and another on audio
(either of which could apply to almost any car out there) and an article
about a car built by D1 ("world renown delorean shop") the magazine lacked
anything relating to the Delorean car. (members cars, events, etc...) I
thought it quite strange that the events mentioned were all future events,
none past. Which makes one wonder exactly how much this magazine can become a
complete ad for D1 and the DOA? If anyone else is a member of the Porsche
Owners Assoc. you will notice a striking resemblance to the magazine
Christophorous. I thought as I pried through the pages of DW, the crew at DMC
Houston must be smiling from ear to ear as the now have the impetus to get
their magazine into the forefront. It will be easy as DW manages to alienate
half of the owners of this "stainless bucket of bolts (which) will be worth
100,000 dollars in 5 years."

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC#10527