RE: [DML] The "new" DeLorean World

Is the DMCH publication "DeLoreans" really any different?

The complimentary first issue I received seemed to fit the descriptions youall have for the current issue of DW, except the articles were all just advertisements for DMCH (Not DOA or D1)... Plus all the regular advertisements!

Although I was told a second complimentary issue was being sent out, I never did receive it. I suspect it was due to my previous posts on the subjectwhich can be found in the DML archives. I can therefore assume the secondissue would not have changed my opinion.

Vendors should not be in the business of selling magazines and club memberships.

<SNIP>
> I thought as I pried through the pages of DW,
> the crew at DMC
> Houston must be smiling from ear to ear as the now have the
> impetus to get
> their magazine into the forefront. It will be easy as DW
> manages to alienate
> half of the owners of this "stainless bucket of bolts (which)
> will be worth
> 100,000 dollars in 5 years."

<SNIP>