83 DeLorean

I have been put in touch with a fellow who has an 83
DeLorean for sale. I have not seen it yet, and won't
for about two weeks, but he is not yet actively
marketing it.

Its history, per the owner: Purchase new by his
friend from Consolidated Industries. Friend was a
collector and stored it in all the right ways in his
collector car garage in NM.

Current owner bought it over two years ago when it had
1300 miles on it. Prior to driving it to Colorado all
belts and hoses were changed. Fluid were flushed and
replaced, etc..

Car was then driven to Colorado with no problems. Car
is now driven "to the country club" about once per
month and to cars shows in the area 3 or 4 times per
year. Current mileage is 1960.

Manual transmission - grey interior - totally stock
(right down to the NCT's)- says there are no blemishes
inside or out. Current owner is also the collector
type and stores the car in his 6 bay carpeted garage.
His tastes are changing and he needs more space.

I cannot comment on the condition representations
since I have not yet seen or driven the car. Also, I
don't know how flexible he is on the price. He told
me he didn't want to be bothered by a bunch of "wanna
be's".

He is talking $26,000.

If anyone is interested, email me.

Dick Ryan