Re: DeLorean on Ebay

Here is the email I received from him

Deloreans letter stated that the 83 models had many changes opposed
to 81 and 82. In 83 this caused the retail price increase of 8,000
to 10,000 dollars also the vend number shows that this car was one
of the last five hundred manufactured. The low mileage also
increases the value. If the car doesnt meet reserve If your a
serious buyer call us at

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=1854991042&ind
> exURL=4&photoDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting
>
> Any ideas on what the owner is referring to?
>

> "THIS 83 DELOREAN IS WRECKED IN THE FRONT, REMAINDER OF BODY IS IN
GOOD
> CONDITION. THIS DELOREAN COMESWITH A LETTER FROM JOHN DELOREAN
HIMSELF
> EXPLAINING THE ESTIMATED VALUE AND POSSABLE INCREASE IN VALUE OF
THIS
> SPECIFIC CAR. IN THE LETTER HE IS EXPLAINING THE RARENESS OF THIS
CAR WHICH