Re: Firestone Firehawk SS20s anyone?

I have, Scott,
IMHO the Goodyear Eagle GT II beats it in every category. I
tried the Firehawks on my Porsche 944 before the Goodyears and the GT
II's seem to be quieter, they warm up faster, and they last longer.
Just my 2 cents....YMMV. Oh, BTW, you can get the White Letter Paint
in a roller-tube from J.C. Whitney for $6.95.

Matthew
VIN #10365
VIN #16816

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Scott Tester <scott@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with the Firestone Firehawk SS20 series
tire? I've been looking for white lettered sidewalls on a tire, but
Goodyear doesn't seem to make any that fit both the front and back.