Re: [DML] DeLorean on Ebay

The only things I can think about at all that would
make it a rare car is that it is an 83 with black
interior, and it is a late model. I have always
thought that most of the 83's were grey. That is just
my guess. The hood looks pretty standard for an 83,
i.e. the DeLorean emblem on the hood, and no hood
accent lines. As far as fixing that car up is
concerned, it doesn't look too bad to me. Two new
driver-side wheels and tires, new front fascia and all
needed with it (headlights, etc.), new front wiring
harness, new left front quarter panel, a little bit of
underbody repair where the owner says it needs it.
That doesn't sound like too bad a repair. Hell, maybe
even I could do that.

George