Re: [DML] Idle speed

Paul, How does it run after it warms up. There could be several things going
on but the one thing that may be a long shot, but it sounds like the control
pressure regulator may not be regulating the pressure on the control plunger
and it's rising to high. The other thing I would look at would be the lower
adjusting screw on the throttle body lever arm. The butterflies open and pass
air in conjunction with how much the screw is turned down. In the rest
position the buttlerflies should be closed and the idle speed motor intake
tube should be where the air- fuel control unit get's it's air. Also, make
sure the idle speed microswitch is working and the adjustment is correct.
John Hervey
www.special Tauto.com

< When I first start my car from cold it idles at 950rpm as it warms up the
idle slowly increases to about 1200rpm when up to standard temp it never
drops below 1200 rpm.