Re: [DML] Idle speed

Jerry, The idle speed thermistor in the internal water pipe. 750 is a little
low also.
John Hervey
www.special T auto.com

<< Hello List
Have a problem, need advise.
My car starts on first try , runs for a few seconds and goes to low idle
before it is warm enough to run, it tries to idle at 750 rpm but dies. I can
restart it afew times, when it is warm enough it will keep running.
What tells it to stay at high idle until it is warm enough to run?