DeLorean giveaway

FuncoLand / GameStop and Take 2 are giving away a 1981
DeLorean with 25000
(or less) miles on it:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/gta3giveaway/sweepstakes.asp

I'm guessing between the millage and the 25k prize valuation
that DMC
Houston might be involved (or some DMC reseller?)? It's a tie-in
to Grand
Theft Auto Vice City which is the 1980s Miami Vice styled sequal
to GTA3
which is coming out next month, and is rumored to feature the
DMC12 within
the game as well.

BTW / FYI: Not working for any of the companies - but am a fan of
the GTA
series.