ignition keys cut to code

Hey all-
I've set up an auction for a service that I will eventually make available
to all-- new keys cut to your lock code.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854167736&ssP
ageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1
(#1854167736)

They're just simple blanks-- kind of a small head, not the replica rubber
heads from Houston or anything-- though I can do those too, on request.
I'm kind of using the auction as to a guide as to price this service for
y'all. I'll run a couple and see what kind of problems I run in to before
open it up and say "bring it on". The problems I'm expecting-- are changed
locks (or doors), locks too worn to work on original key depths, and that 1%
of the population that is out to swindle everyone.

I am locksmith in a former livelihood; I mainly decided to get back into
this because I did not see that anyone was offering this service to our
community and I myself needed a new (original depth) key.

Respond privately; or publicly if it enriches the group[(s) :-( ]

Thanks!
-Kevin