problems solved with the 5386 Restoration site.

problems solved with the 5386 Restoration site.

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to apoligize, apprently yahoo geocities was locking people
out due to band with on my site. so I moved the entire site off of
there to a new location and did a little revamping. I found out 2 of
the pages were not linked to the pics pages. If anyone finds a dead
link or some type of error please by all means write me and let me
know of it so I can correct it as fast as possible. Also the link
wasn't actually linked last time so here is the link again. Hope I got
it right this time :D

http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html

Please enjoy the site. I love working on my car and shareing my dream
with other people.

Todd
Vin5386