Re: [DML] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

Re: [DML] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

I am not sure about the details of the drawing, but I do know a little about
the reason the DeLorean was chosen to be on the cover of the game. I was
actually contacted by the design department during their initial attempts at
making the cover and ads. They wanted to use one of my photos, but later
decided to have an artist sketch the car (most likely using my pictures as a
source ;)

Anyway, they used the DeLorean as a reference to the 80's, but will have a
car in the game that slightly resembles the DeLorean, so that is
encouraging. The more DeLorean exposure the better as far as I am
concerned.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com