Re: [DML] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

Re: [DML] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

For those who are interested in the DeLorean giveaway, I found out more
about it today. From now until I think the third of next month, when you
pre order a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City at any Babbages, FuncoLand,
GameStop, or Software ETC. you are entered in the drawing for a DeLorean.
I'm sure any store will let you enter as it must be a "no purchase
necessary" kind of contest.

The ad says you can win a DeLorean from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, however
as far as I know there aren't any licensed cars in the game. Maybe they
just choose the car since it's an icon of the '80s, which is where the game
takes place?

payne