Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

Please forgive me if this has been covered already, but some problems with
my E-mail has led to me missing some messages lately.

I was in a video game store today, and they had a sign for the new game
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Since the game has an '80s theme, they are
giving away a DeLorean. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me find out
where to enter the contest. Does anyone have any more information on this?

Thank you.

payne