Re: [DML] I quit.

I must admit that I tend to agree with Walt here. If it remotely pertains to
DeLoreans, let it through. There are several posts that don't interest me,
but I look at the subject line and determine if I want to glance the post for
useful information. There is a distinctive line between moderation and
censorship, and censorship is NEVER good.
Even a moderator's note regarding a post is OK to warn of "off-topic" or
potentially objectionable material occasionally. But to try and second guess
what I may find useful is not necessary. There are very few children who own
DeLoreans and this is not a Disney Mailing List, so let the free thought
flow. I don't need anyone protecting me from myself.

Walt's "column" has been at times a bit opinionated and slightly bazaar. But
more often than not, he has provided some very helpful advice to those of us
in need. Not everyone has the time to contribute as much as he has, and it's
a damn shame to lose his expertise.

I personally implore Walt to reconsider, and hope the moderators step back
and take a look at what's important here. The moderators (sorry to lump you
all together), should ask Walt to reconsider as well. This is a hobby that we
are all spending a great deal of our time and money to enjoy, let's try to
make it fun.

One last thought, EVERYONE has their own opinion and way of doing things,
that is what makes the world interesting. And, it's that attempt to be unique
that made the DeLorean automobile a reality in the first place. Don't throw
the baby out with the bath water.

Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
3356 & 15779