Re: [DML] Run Cooling Fans Flat Out ? / Bob Zilla

Re: [DML] Run Cooling Fans Flat Out ? / Bob Zilla

Beside taking advantage of using duty cycle (which usually is measured
in more than a minute) the beauty of the Fanzilla is the way it can
take the "kick" out of both fans starting together. This is a major
improvement over the origional system and was never considered by the
deseigners of the electrical system. If you can only afford 1 "Zilla"
then this is the one. Of course you can attempt to copy it's functions
but the way it works and installs is elegant and simple so anyone can
do it as opposed to some of the proposed methods that require changing
the wiring of the car.
Even the fanzilla instuctions warn that it cannot compensate for
existing problems in the cooling and electrical systems.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757