Vacuum Source For Turbo Cars

I suspect this valve is broken in my car, because the AC vents close as soon as I have even minimal boost. Before Memphis, I did not have time to bother with such a trivial item and since Memphis, I don't have the motivationto work on it!

What is inside of the vacuum tank? is there anything mechanical in there to keep the vacuum consistent? or is it just a empty tank?? Mine is no longer in the pontoon (the intercooler is there now!) so I don't have a lot of space for a larger one. How critical is a small increase in size for vacuum reserve?

<SNIP>
> If you're
> still having problems, check out the anti-reverse valve
> leading from the manifold to the vacuum canister in the
> pontoon. It should only "allow vacuum" one way. (If memory
> serves, it's black on one side, white on the other, and about
> the size of 5 or 6 half-dollar coins stacked together. You
> can also simply use a larger vacuum tank out of just about
> anything in a salvage yard. It's hidden deep in the pontoon
> anyway, so what it looks like doesn't matter.
<SNIP>