Corrected: Torsion bar stuck to retainer

Corrected: Torsion bar stuck to retainer

I *TOLD* you I had a sleep deficit...

Just re-read below. Major typo -- just substitute the word "torsion
bar" everywhere I mention hex head tool in the "retainer" and should
be OK. Now you know why I let Dave perform the operation!

Bill.