Woodward Dream Cruise, MI

As promised here is the update that was printed in the August DCO newsletter:

"
Sat Aug 17 the DCO is heading out to the Woodward Dream Cruise, one of the
largest car gatherings in the country!
Where to meet up:
Time - Between 9:30 am & 10 am
Place - The welcome center about 10 miles into Michigan on I-75

This will get us to the cruise around 11 am. Everyone bring their family service
radio/walkie-talkies!

Dinner:
We will all meet at the Crackerbarrel in Monroe MI on I-75 around 5pm on the way
back and have a little get together to discuss the days events.
"

Shannon Y
VIN# <10 months to go!