LED Bulbs

Most of the unit's ARE lacking. In most cases the $10-$20+ LED
bulbs are to say the word DIM! Typically dimmer then standard
bulbs. There are some BRIGHT, however, they do run in the
range of $50 a piece. A bit rich for my blood but you can see
things WAY down the street. I forget the company but they were
local to Los Angeles. I'll try and find it again if anyone is
interested.

Jeremy

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> Bill, I'm sure your aware of the LED tail lights. I did quite a bit of
study
> on them about 6 to 8 months ago and found them lacking for
the De Lorean
> lenses. Maybe with two in parallel they would work fine. I still
have my
> samples and could be adapted to the board very easy. I may
still have the
> photo's I pulled off the web site.
> John Hervey
>

> << LED bulb arrays and
> shipping tires. Won't have to worry about melting my rear light
> housings now. Haven't begun search for card edge
connectors yet (would
> like to insert mod before stock taillight board) -- anyone
already
> located a source of proper size prototyping boards and
sockets to mate