Dim LED's

Hmm: checked out website of manufacturer of LED bulb replacements and
they touted being brighter. Probably should pick one up & try it
before I start hacking up my wiring harness (gave up trying to find
card edges & connectors suitable size to plug mod in).

Suddenly taillight modification is less at forefront of consciousness:
accidentally knocked spark plug wire off two days ago, ended up
driving a strapping PRV-5 (not exceptionally far, but far enough to
say "is that a miss? Naw, couldn't be. Or maybe it is? Can't tell,
let's listen a little longer...") Car has persistent stumble ever
since (not as bad as a miss, but it wasn't there before). Only
stumbles at idle -- am hoping a long trip this weekend will burn out.

>--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> Bill, I'm sure your aware of the LED tail lights. I did quite a bit
of study
> on them about 6 to 8 months ago and found them lacking for the De
Lorean