Fanzilla

Fanzilla was the best $220 (or so) I have ever spent. I don't know what else
to say without it sounding like an advertisement.
I did the "tests" it says to do in the manual, and everything checked out the
way it should. I then threw in Fanzilla, and all of my problems went away.
That simple. I drove around, and put 60-70 miles on the DMC. During those
miles, the temp gauge never went above the hash between the 100 and 220
degree hashes. It was amazing.

Thanks to all the people helping me with my coolant problems and those who
suggested Fanzilla. I especially thank Bob Zilla for the amazing product. I
am very happy with it!

John
4275