Re: tachometer gone haywire?

Before you go crazy looking for a relay, remove and clean all of the
wires connecting to the ground located on the frame inside by the
front left wheel. You will find it much easier to do if you jack up
the car and take the front left wheel off. If that doesn't help it
could be a bad connection inside the binnacle or possibly a bad tach.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757