Re: [DML] Darryl's AC fan mod

Martin, You said: below.

<< So let me get this strait: The DeLorean's AC system is unusual in that
it cycles relatively rarely ( No all the time 4 to 5 seconds.) - rarely
enough in fact to be worth turning the fans on and off with the compressor -
correct? >>.( As you know the cooling fans cycle on and off as the compressor
does.)

It's my experience and a lot of others in the US. that when the air is on max
and the blower fan is on 2 or 3 the compressor will cycle every 4 or 5
seconds because of the small compartment space and the air movement over the
evaporator coil. All I said was, if we put the switch to normal and the fans
still on 2 or 3, the cycling time will be cut down several times because the
warmer air moving over the coil. Yes, We can re wire and move things around,
but the answer to all the cycling on and off may be at the touch of the hand
and the controls. Try it you may like it..
John Hervey
The only www.Special T Auto.com