left fender

could someone tell me why there is a large supply of right front fenders, right and left
rear quarter panels and why the supply of left front fenders has been gone for a long
time now?

i know there is one dealer that still has a small supply of NEW left front fenders but i
would like to know why these are so rare and the other body panels are so plentiful.

thanks
mark