Re: Headlamp switch feeling the heatwave also

Re: Headlamp switch feeling the heatwave also

It is possible that there is a problem with the wiring in your car
that caused the switch to melt from an overcurrent condition and by
just getting another switch you won't fix the problem. You need to
determine if the current draw in that circuit is excessive. Generally
the switches don't melt, they wear out and get stuck but anything may
be possible.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757