Re: Fire damaged panels

If the panels aren't warped from the heat then you can clean them up
with 80# and then 120# sandpaper followed by a rub-down with a
blending pad. That will remove any blue discoloration. If the panels
are warped then they must first be "shrunk" back to shape by the
application of heat and then quenching. This requires an experienced
bodyman.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757