Re: Fire damaged panel refurbishing

Scott and List,

Repairing, Refurbishing and Refinishing SS panels that have been
damaged, dented, burned or any combination, can run the range of
needing a skilled body and fender person, to a simple trip to the
hardware store and a good day's work of sweat and effort. Each
case is different and may require a different approach. This is
not a "book learned" process. It needs to be seen, not just read.

If there is enough interest, I would not mind demonstrating some
of my techniques for refinishing SS as a tech session at one of
Ken K's shows and you are welcome to video tape the demo. DMCH
did a similar tech session at last years open house meet and I'm
sure they will have something similar at next May's open house.
Keep in mind different techniques may be needed for each instance.

I know I will be looking to pick up some 'pointers' next May at the
DMCH open house. Stephen and James, is there a date set yet?

Later,
Rich W.