Re: [DML] Burgundy Interior Wanted...

treehouse2000us wrote:

> . . . I fond a rather strage email by James Espey on October 8, 1996, quite a while
> ago huh.
>
> Anyway, this email states that there was at least one set of a fouth
> color interior, Burgundy. While touring the KAPAC? stockroom . . .

It is true. I was there and saw the burgundy bits and pieces. These were in the
leftover DeLorean factory inventory, along with samples of painted stainless and many,
many other R&D things from the early days of DeLorean. This was all in the Kapac
warehouse in Columbus, Ohio.

I presume that this stuff is now in Texas. Talk to DeLorean Motor Company and see if
they've got it. I doubt it's for sale, but your "any price they demand" offer sounds
like one nobody could refuse.

- Mike Substelny