Burgundy Interior Wanted...

Hello all DMC'ers.

Currently I am in the proccess of creating a new program to help
owners diagnoiss
problems and to help fix their DeLorean, but that is not the main
issue of this
post. While beta testing some of the code in the new program, I fond
rather strage email by James Espey on October 8, 1996, quite a while
ago huh.

Anyway, this email states that there was at least one set of a fouth
color interior,
Burgundy. While touring the KAPAC? stockroom rummaging through
boxes, he found several
interior peices of the DeLorean in the strange color. Some were
tagged "Prototype" on
the back. The items that he mentioned were... binnacle, a center
console,
three door handles (where the strap is attached on the early cars) a
steering
wheel center cap and a glove box lid. One was stamped, April 2, 1982.

May I ask, where are these peices. The email was unclear if James
Espey bought them. If he
owns them or anybody else knows who owns these burgundy peices, I
want to get in contact with
them, and to purchase them, basicly at any price they demand. As far
as I can tell, they are
the only ones in existance. Personaly, I dont think they would look
that bad in a black interior
car, as some weird black/gray ones came from the factory towards the
end.

Thanks for everything, and Live The Dream!

Thomas Porter
Maine, USA