Re: Burgundy Interior Wanted...

Thomas Porter wrote:

> If he owns them or anybody else knows who owns these burgundy
> peices, I want to get in contact with them, and to purchase
> them, basicly at any price they demand.

Why bother? The great thing about vinyl (and nylon carpet for that matter)is that you can VERY easily dye it from one color to another. You can change gray to black, and vice versa, as well as change gray to purple or black to burgundy.

I've seen at least two different dyed interiors in past issues of DeLorean world, and they looked great. I also came very close myself to dying my interior to tan/camel, but instead I simply redyed it gray.

-Dave