I am sure they are on display since moving in to the new building.
Call them.
-Kevin
Houston

-----Original Message-----
From: treehouse2000us [mailto:treehouse2000us@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 4:05 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Burgundy Interior Wanted...

Hello all DMC'ers.

Anyway, this email states that there was at least one set of a fouth
color interior,
Burgundy. While touring the KAPAC? stockroom rummaging through
boxes, he found several
interior peices of the DeLorean in the strange color. Some were
tagged "Prototype" on
the back. The items that he mentioned were... binnacle, a center
console,
three door handles (where the strap is attached on the early cars) a
steering
wheel center cap and a glove box lid. One was stamped, April 2, 1982.

May I ask, where are these peices