      1. Painted D
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
      2. DeLorean Jumpstarting.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. RPM-relay modification
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      4. Monitor-LEDs instead of clock
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      5. Burgundy Interior Wanted...
           From: "treehouse2000us" <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: DeLorean Jumpstarting.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Monitor-LEDs instead of clock
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Used Ground Effect Side Skirts For Sale
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Steering Wheel
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Monitor-LEDs instead of clock
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Delorean rubber
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     12. About the origins of the PRV V6 design ideas!
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:41:28 -0000
   From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Painted D

List

Some of you had asked about the paint used on the Yellow D you saw at
the Memphis show.

It is a German brand paint called Spies Hecker.  This paint uses an
acid etch primer, color coat, and clear coat and is baked on at 140
degress.  It comes with a lifetime guarantee.  Color is Millenium
Yellow from a 02 Vette.  I figured if it was good enought for a
Vette, it was good enough for the D.

One warning...if you have fiberglass ground effects, etc, do not bake
at 140 degrees.  This amount of heat on fiberglass can cause it to
pop and split.  Use a lower temp and longer time.

Thanks for all the positive comments on our Yellow D project car.
Glad you all enjoyed it.

Thanks Ron

Message: 2