DeLorean Jumpstarting.

Well, last night I had a unique experience. I used my DeLorean to
jump start another vehicle. I've thought about it before, but never
thought I had to. Having to pull the battery out wasn't that
difficult, but trying to clamp the cables on to the bolt heads on the
side terminals wasn't totally easy. Especially in the dark. It took
me 2 times to get it right. 2 weeks ago, I installed a 150 amp
alternator from SpecialTAuto. So I had the power to back it up. I
idled the car @ 2K RPM's for about a minute, and then kicked it up to
2500 when I started the truck. The truck turned right over, and the
voltmeter didn't even budge! There was no strain on my car at all!
Overall, I am very pleased with the alternator! And was wondering if
anyone else here has had jump start another car with their D, or am I
the first? :)

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"