Re: DMC Jacking Points

Bill,
When you get your car back you will be able to see the jack points.
On the sides of the car (right on the frame) there are places to put
jacks. They are just inside (towards the middle of the car) of the
front wheels and rear wheels. Trust me, it will be easier to see
when you have your car in front of you. You're right, just having a
jack under the floor (not the frame) is a bad idea. Good luck with
your car.

-Chris-
VIN 10213

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx> wrote: