Re: DMC Jacking Points

Bill - The correct jacking points are four reinforced pads at
the "corners" of the fiberglass underbody. The pads are designed to
accept the standard DMC jack, but any good jack can be used (as well
as jack stands) with an adapter or pad made from wood or rubber
(lots of options, depending on your equipment). The jacking points
are shown on the decal located on the tool compartment cover in the
trunk. I hope that helps.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

What are the jacking points for