      1. RE: New Delorean owner in Northen NJ
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: New Delorean owner in Northen NJ
           From: "dursman" <dursman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Depot?
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Afghan?
           From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Transmission and Oil question
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Re: Transmission and Oil question
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Transmission and Oil question
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Transmission change
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Canadian DeLoreans
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DMC Afghan
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     11. Michigan Delorean Service? Help!
           From: "pbartusek" <pbmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. The DeLorean Owners Directory- Was: Delorean Registry
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Re: Afghan?
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Delorean Project for Sale (#06014 in Florida)
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Michigan Delorean Service? Help!