RE: [DML] New Delorean owner in Northen NJ

RE: [DML] New Delorean owner in Northen NJ

1. Best thing to do is have it looked at by a DeLorean mechanic, or someone local to you familiar with DeLorean (In NJ, you have both!)

2. Some people say change it, some don't.. I think the bottle cracking is probably more hype than anything, but you do what you think is best.

3. None that I know of.. I'm sure others will respond.

4. www.deloreanmidatlantic.com