           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "silverdelorean2002" <silvercrw646@xxxxxx>
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "mikesdelorean" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcjohn" <john.dore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: heliconia@xxxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Another Memphis Update
           From: <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:44:14 -0400
   From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Transmission change

I believe a Auto to Manual is easier.

The frame (where the shifter is) needs to be modified, the pedal box needs to be swapped.

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:50:50 -0000
   From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Driver Door lights

There is another possibility. The wires for the door buzzer and the
courtesy lights might be mixed up and connected onto the same door
switch. At the driver's door make sure that the wires which are tied
together (2 per) are only going to one switch each. Better yet just
remove ALL of the wires on both switches (and on the switch on the
passenger door too) and see if the problem goes away.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I agree with John.  Most likely you have a short to ground.  Where I
would
> start looking for it is inside the door particularly in two places:
> 1) Where the main wiring harness comes though under the window.
> 2) Where the end of the harness heads south to the window regulator
motor.

Message: 3