Greetins from Elkhart Lake!! And a question...

Greetins from Elkhart Lake!! And a question...

I'm spending the weekend attending the vintage
races at Road America. As part of the event,
you can drive your car on the track during the
lunch break between events. Today, while
my DeLorean was being scrutineered prior to the
lunchtime tour, the guy inspecting the car
mentioned that he couldn't recall ever having
a DeLorean on the track at Road America.
After 20 years, I just can't believe that my
car would be the first. So, my question to
the list:

Do any of you know of anyone who has driven
a DeLorean at Road America?

By the way, the car didn't do half bad. It
needs more brake, more power, and a big
honkin' vent aimed right at the driver.
It was more neutral than I was expecting,
but then we were speed limited to 70mph.

Mike