Re: [DML] RPM-relay relay

Jan, I have the small relays that go in the door lock module, The are almost
an exact fit. So they can be modified to work. I just haven't had the time to
do it. But as we speek, I just got in 3 RPM relay to rebuild and will working
with that. The relay's in the RPM now coil resistance is 58.8 ohms in the
circuit, the new relay's I have are reading 122 ohms out of the circuit. Most
likley the won't work without changing the resistance to match.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/