putting D in Museum - advice?

Hi guys,
Unfortunately I have to go back to Ireland in October for about 8
months or so, to finish college, and there is no point in bringing
the DeLorean with me, as the insurance is so crazy back home, about
$10,000 a year for me on the DeLorean. (No, thats not a typo!)...

Anyway, instead of putting my DeLorean in storage, I've decided to
put it in a museum for a year. I found a museum in Florida who would
be delighted to display the car, their website is
http://www.klassixauto.com/
What do I need to think about before giving my car away to these
guys? I'll have my own insurance covering it during its stay in
Florida. Should I get a contract drawn up, and what should I include
in it? Any other list members have their car in a museum?
I'll be driving down to Florida in September to give them the car,
should be a nice drive! Hopefully I'll be allowed to write the
information which will be displayed beside the car, so I'll write a
very nice and complimentary review of it and of course the man
himself, John Z.
Well, any help and advice will be very much appreciated!
Thanks,
John Dore, Boston, MA. VIN #3810
PS I'm really going to miss America, and my DeLorean!!!