Re: Coming to America - www.delorean-livingthedream.co.uk

Gary

We have a GREAT opportunity for you if you happen to be able to make
it to the Chicago area a little earlier in the month. The DeLorean
Midwest club has couple of things going on the weekend of September 7-
8. Saturday the 7th, we'll be getting together for our fall tech
session (location TBD). We usually have 15-20 members get together
and work on cars - everything from oil change/door adjustments to
suspension upgrades. Let me know if you're interested. We usually
have a few folks from the mid-states club as well, and others from
farther away.

The next day, Sunday, is the Chicago area British Car Festival - your
chance to see about 900 Left-hand-drive British cars (including our
DeLoreans).

If you can make it here by then (not exactly mid-September) you'd be
most welcome. We'll be coordiating some accomodations for other out-
of-towners.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dave Swingle