RE: [DML] delorean scam

Hello list....FYI
about the 2 deloreans for sale on eBay.. I ran the plates that appear on
the cars the first one is registered to Michael Babb.. #003472 and the
other belongs to #005356 no name

If you will go to the eBay name seanm Corbett it will pull up the canceled
auctions and pictures this appears to be the same person under a different
eBay name pulling the same trick... I would watch my self because the old
pictures match the new ones on eBay.. BEWARE

i hope this isnt another sean mccorbet delorean scam on ebay. sellers name
is your_sale.
two deloreans and two diffrent states.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841148382
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841457689