Coming to America - www.delorean-livingthedream.co.uk

Mid September 2002 I will be be chasing the dream of owning a
Delorean. I will be coming to America (fully documented on video,
hopefully for television) to seek out a Delorean for myself, meeting
as many fellow members as possible and also travelling coast to coast
across the States.

I am looking for clubs and or members with stories to tell, be it how
you came to own your De, or how your car is unusual. Once we have
received your invitation/interest in the project we will plan our
route across America.

More information can be found (from the 8th July) at www.delorean-
livingthedream.co.uk. Please sign up to mailing list to receive
notification of site launch.

I am open to any suggestions or advice to make this expedition a
success.

Regards
Gary (DOC UK & Delorean Owners Assoc Member
gary@xxxx