HELP!!!!!! DeLorean footage wanted

Hi
I am working on a project and was looking for a bit of help.
What I want is photos, or actual film clips of the DeLorean in comercials, tv
series, movies, or promotions like the recording lable of a few bands that
have used the car.
I am trying to work on a project for 2004 and could use your help
As always I am trying to put together things that you may not have seen
before or have never been collected.
I would like clips like the Wedding Singer, The Simpsons, Just Shoot Me
(where the girl runs over the one co worker while making out in the car),
stuff like that.
Short clips are fine I do not need the whole film nor the whole scene just
bits.
I have the BTTF movies so I don't need that.

windows media JPG are fine
Lets see what happens this may be interesting I have no Idea what is out
there.

Ken